Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cousins & Tutus

A couple of weeks ago my sister-in-law was in town with her two little girls. We don't get to see them very often so we decided to take some family pictures. We wanted to take a bunch of the girls together, and their Auntie Callie made some great tutus for all of them. So here are my favorite, even though it was very hard to narrow down. It's way easier to get good shots of a 7 month old than 2 rambunctious 2 year olds!





Sister-ly love...




My husband stuck a smartie in his niece's mouth for comic effect, but I don't think her momma was very happy with him!



The two older girls somehow conned grandpa into playing "Ring-around the Rosies" with them. I think that all three of them have him wrapped around their little fingers.






5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Erin, I love that your branching out in photography! I'm just starting that too! It looks like you have an eye for the scenery shots! I LOVE those kinds of pics! The girlies tutus are sooo cute and their pics are way cute too! You did great for your first photoshoot!

Anonymous said...

MY THREE CUTE GIRLS IN THERE TUTUS.LOVE THEM ALOT.GREAT PICTURES.AND GREAT FUN TO PLAY WITH.GRANDPA HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN.

JACK's house said...

Will you be my photographer? (of course not of me....but my family?)

Nadia said...

Beautiful photographs! The girls in their tutus are so cute...I can't wait for a little girl!

Nadia said...

I'm so excited, I'll calling you tomorrow!