Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crocheted Capelet

I have been working on crafty projects non-stop for the last couple of weeks. I finished these at the beginning of that spurt. I saw the pattern for this cute little sweater and decided that even though I am not very good at following patterns, this one was simple enough that even I could do it. Sure enough, each of these took me about 3 hours to finish. My little girl picked out the blue and I also wanted to make a purple one to match some other things that she has. SO EASY!



And here it is on my little model, as she's dancing away

4 comments:

RazakFamily said...

those are ADORABLE!!!!
I might have to commission you to make my Esi-girl some!
BTW, your model is gorgeous!!!!

britni jean said...

so cute! great job erin! you are amazing!

Carolyn Howell said...

Besides being adorable lying flat in your close-up photos, it looks even better on sweet Ava. xoxo

Nadia said...

She looks so cute! Great job on it, I love it.