Monday, May 9, 2011

Card Set

For Mother's Day, I made my mom a set of miscellaneous cards.  My little sister and I had a "Girls' Day" and made a ton of cards and watched chick flicks that I've wanted to see, but can't get my husband to watch with me.  I hadn't pulled out any of my papercrafting supplies for almost a year!  I made about 10 cards and it felt so good!  But now I have to put away my mess...and I'm totally procrastinating it.  Anyway, here are the ones that I made for my mom's set:

Card 1- All Paper- Pebbles; Stamps- Stampin' Up; Ribbon- JoAnn

Card 2 & 3- All paper- Pebbles; Ribbon- JoAnn; You're the Best rub on and Canvas- Stampin' Up; Congratulations rub-on- Pebbles.

Card 4 & 5- All paper-  Pebbles;  Thanks rub on- Pebbles; Chipboard label holder- Stampin' Up (painted black); Brads- JoAnn; Ribbon- Offray brown grosgrain; Flower Stamp- Stampin' Up; Sparkle embossing powder- JoAnn; Versa Mark stamp pad. 

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Nice Erin. Love your designs and colors. xoxo