Monday, June 21, 2010

Week Three.

So...I didn't do so hot with Week 3 either. Another really, insanely busy week! Plus, I had to have my wisdom teeth taken out last week...so I have an excuse, right? The last picture of my sleeping daughter was at the end of the week and is perfect to show the kind of week we had. She finally just crashed on Saturday afternoon. I managed to remember 4 days again. I kind of like this 6 picture layout...not sure what I'm going to do when I actually have 7 pictures to use! This week, I'm trying to have a little more variety--not just photos of my babies :)

2 comments:

Just JaiCi's Crafts said...

Pictures of your babies are the BEST!!! I love the one of ava in the pool.
I didn't know you had your wisdom teeth out - you are SO in trouble...I could have watched your kids!!!!!!!!

Carolyn Howell said...

Agreed! Ava and Brennan are my favorite focus for your lense. xoxo