Friday, May 9, 2008

K Werner Color Challenge #8


Here's another K Werner Color Challenge. I love the clean, crispness of this combo. I just realized that it is May and I was in serious need of some cards for graduation and this color combo seems to fit well with that theme. So here's my entry--
On this card I used paper covered chipboard flowers and then I embossed them with a translucent, glittery embossing powder. I love the effect, although it doesn't show up very well in the photo. I love the "congratulations" rub-on too.
And here is another one that I made. I actually made the bottom one first, but didn't like it as much as the top card, so it's just extra...

This patterned "congratulations" paper fit so perfectly with this card. This is one of those cards that I had no idea what I wanted the card to look like until it was almost finished. For going into it blindly, I actually really like it. The other card was much more planned and was based on a sketch I had drawn a few weeks ago, but it didn't turn out quite the way I had planned.


(I'll post the "Ingredients" a little later...I don't have time right now.)

3 comments:

Tanja said...

I really love all that white in your first card. It's so "summers almost here!" Thanks for sharing!

Deanna said...

ooo I love the first one too, very crisp!

RazakFamily said...

Man, i wish that I was needing congratulations for something so that I could have one of those!! You are so truly, truly talented!!!