Thursday, May 15, 2008

K Werner Color Challenge #9

Yep, another Kristina Werner color challenge. Love them! Wasn't so sure about these colors though. It made me want my Prismacolor pencils (which are currently packed away in a box somewhere!). Anyway--Here is my card--

I am not into Stampin' Up, although I may have to buy a few sets soon because they are so cute, so all of my colors are just my approximations of their Stampin' Up equivalents.
Yellow & Red Cardstock--Unknown; Turquoise, Orange & White--Pebbles; Olive paper--DCWV; Precision Pen size 01--American Crafts; Red colored pencil--EK Success; Versamark Ink; Embossing Powder--Iridescent Sparkle, JoAnn's.
I also made a second card. Click HERE or scroll down if you are interested!

4 comments:

Alana said...

Love the "you're amazing" stamp. Where did you get that?

Becky said...

Amazing card! I think it's wonderful!

Deanna said...

Really great card!

Carolyn Howell said...

...yes you are! Couldn't agree more. xoxo