Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My First Digital Layout!

So here is my first digital layout. I was a little hesitant to start doing any digital scrapbooking because it seems more like work to me, sitting on a computer. Anyway I decided to take the plunge because I have been trying to talk my mom into starting to do it for quite a while. So, mom, if you are reading this, you should start doing it. I know you would like it a lot more than traditional scrapbooking. The best thing about it is the "delete" key! Jerry's aunt & grandma & cousins have a monthly scrapbook night and at the last one I kept thinking to myself that I wished there was a delete key for that. I think that I had been doing a lot with photoshop in the days leading up to that night and I had Photoshop on the brain. Anyway, this was fun, but it definitely won't take the place of my gigantic paper stash! It'll just add to my ever-growing list of hobbies!

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Pure sweetness! Photo & journaling.

What was so bad about scrapbook night that you'd want to delete it? Was it the goofy in-laws? Gee, Erin, we all love you! :) xoxo