Thursday, June 5, 2008

A couple of photos

My baby girl has the most incredible bright blue eyes. This photo really brought them out to begin with and then I used Photoshop to desaturate the rest of the photo, so that her eyes really stood out. I didn't have to do a whole lot to her eyes to make them stand out. Aren't they gorgeous? They melt her daddy every day. No wonder he love to feed her chocolate!

I don't have a great camera (as you can tell!), though I definitely have one on my wish list. I am definitely a Photoshop junkie, as my husband will tell you, and always looking for new techniques. I am still not great at using it but I have loved Photoshop ever since I took my first graphic design class in college a few years ago.






1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Wonderful work! Great subjects...Ava and flowers, you can't miss with these. xoxo