Sunday, June 22, 2008

SO Excited!


I have been wanting a digital SLR camera for over a year now. I had been saving my money to get one, but with moving and trying to sell our house I didn't feel like I could justify spending the money on one. But finally, after hours and hours of research, (and generous birthday money!) I bought one! It is a Nikon D60. I am SOOOO excited. I ordered it online after looking at it in a couple of stores and I got a killer deal on it. Now I just have to wait patiently for it to get here. My husband was getting so sick of me trying to justify it that he told me to just buy it so that he didn't have to hear about it anymore. I love the point and shoot camera that I have (a Fuji A900--it's a really great camera if anyone is looking), but I really wanted something that I had a little more control over and something with more versatility. Hopefully it comes soon!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Erin

I don't know if you'll remember me or not, I'm orginally from Monticello. I think you are a great picture taker/photographer...whichever you prefer! HEH!

Anyway my husband and I are looking at several different SLR cameras, and actuall the Nikon D60 is kinda the one that we have narrowed it down to. If you don't mind me asking where'd you get yours? Where are the best deals? I hope that you really like it because it is ranked as great by the Consumer Report. Let me know what you think if you can. My blog is cnjbrown.blogspot.com

Thanks,

Jessica