Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gift Wrapping Ideas #3: Gift Tags

I love cute gift tags! You know, I don't feel too bad writing with a Sharpie directly on the package when it's for my 3 year old, but generally I like my gifts to look a little nicer when they're for anyone else. So this year I whipped a few up in Photoshop and printed them on watercolor paper so they had some texture. Here are the four that I came up with:

Really simple, but don't you think they look a little better than the alternatives of Sharpie-labeling or stick-on tags?

If anyone wants a copy of the file that I made so you can print these out yourself, just let me know!

Here are a few other ideas that I love:

Another super simple idea that's just my style via Pepper Design Blog. You can find the details HERE.

I LOVE these! You can actually print these cute tags out and use them yourself. Just go to Creature Comforts HERE!
Probably my favorite of the group and a little less simple are these cute fabric tags from Inchmark Journal. You can find instructions for these awesome tags HERE.

1 comment:

Carolyn and Lane said...

One of our favorite gift-wrapping ideas we have loved from you is your pop-top tin can gift container. Can you share it here? xoxo