Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Color Challenge #4


This is the latest color inspiration challenge from Kristina Werner. I would kill to be sitting lying on that couch right now with a fantastic book! Oh-well...maybe someday! Anyway, these are all colors that I love so my biggest challenges were the time crunch and the fact that I was trying to make a thank you card suitable for a girl or a guy. I made this card in about 15 minutes, which is pretty speedy by my standards.

Teal, Brown and Cream cardstock: Pebbles in my Pocket; Green patterned paper: Chatterbox; cream brads: JoAnn's; Thank you Stamp: Studio G; Turquoise Ribbon: Michael's; VersaMark ink; White Embossing Powder: Stamp-n Stuff.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great way to combine those wonderful colors ... very fun layout.

Anonymous said...

This is a terrific masuline card as well. TFS! Debi

Tamara said...

What a great simple, and funky card.

Laura Evangeline said...

What a great card!

Traveling Mama said...

Super cute card! I love how you went vertical!

Lisa H. said...

great card for 15minutes! love the striping effect and how you did your sentiment. nicely done!