Friday, April 18, 2008

Happily Ever After Card

This is my first attempt at making a circle card. Slightly frustrating! I had a hard time getting it right as far as the fold and just the structural things go. Anyway, after a couple of tries I finally figured out the best way to do it. I love the colors on this one. Oh yeah...I finally bought a heat gun so when I emboss I don't have to hold my paper over the coils on the stove. Hooray! It made the whole embossing thing so much easier!
I'm still thinking on this card that it needs a little bit of white to break up the dark blue. I don't know, maybe polka dots or a stripe or something? What do you think?



2 comments:

JACK's house said...

Erin- I like the card how it is. But you are the creative one. I think it looks great!

RazakFamily said...

it's AWESOME!!! I wish I had a talent like that!