Friday, April 18, 2008

Crocheted Dishcloths

I had been looking for a new project this week and thought that I'd like to crochet an afghan. I didn't want to start one though, because I have one halfway done that is packed away right now due to our move. Then I found out that a cousin's fiancee was having a bridal shower so I decided to crochet some dishcloths to go with her gift. Now I am DEFINITELY not the best crochet-er, and I hate to follow crochet patterns. I did one of them following a pattern and it is my least favorite. It turned out really small, (probably because I crochet very tightly!) and I think the other two that I did my own patterns on turned out much better. I think that they all turned out pretty well considering my remedial crocheting skills. I especially love the colors.

2 comments:

Callie said...

i think they look wonderfull!

JACK's house said...

I'm with callie. I too like to crochet, however to me it's a winter activity and I didn't seem to remember to pick it up this winter. :)