Thursday, April 24, 2008

Color Challenge #6


I had a hard time with these colors. Still kind of hate them together. I went super simple with this card and I think that it took me all of 5-10 minutes. Probably because as I said before, I am not a fan of the colors together, ESPECIALLY that grayish color with the yellow. But I do have to say that I absolutely love my new heat gun for all of the embossing that I do! (I don't think that you can even tell in the photo that the "Thank You" is stamped in Brown and then embossed with sparkly embossing powder). Anyway, no more holding my papers over the stove! Yea!

Cardstock and "Thank You" stamp is all stuff that I have had on hand forever; Flower - JoAnn's; Embossing Powder- JoAnn's; Button- Favorite Findings.

1 comment:

JACK's house said...

Ok erin--are you a night owl or something. These post times are NUTS!!! :)